Welcome to Lean Kanban North America
This conference features the state of the art in Kanban, drawing from the real experiences of hundreds of organizations worldwide.
Join us at the location of the first Lean Kanban conference in 2009: beautiful Miami, Florida.
You have more capacity than you think! Kanban enhances visibility, quality and performance. The result is better predictability and faster delivery with better business agility.
Lean Kanban North America 2015 is part of the global Lean Kanban conference series of events providing pragmatic, actionable guidance you can apply immediately to your knowledge work or service work.
LKNA15 topics include:
- Getting started with Kanban
- Taking your initiative to the next level
- Kanban metrics
- Managing organizational change
- Project Management with Kanban
- Kanban in highly governed environments
- Kanban in non-IT domains
- plus…the Brickell Key Awards
- Connect with coaches and practitioners using the Kanban Method
- Hear how organizations are using Kanban for better results
- See how to apply Kanban in your organization for sustainable improvements
- Join interactive workshops to answer your questions and address your challenges
- Meet Kanban product and service providers
Who Should Attend?
The program of presentations and interactive workshops is appropriate for Executives, Operations Directors, Department Managers, Program Managers, Project Managers, PMO Heads, Process Improvement Leaders, Team Leaders and Team Members, Human Resources Managers involved in corporate development, and everyone interested in Lean Kanban.
Nominations are now being accepted for the Brickell Key Award 2015. The award ceremony will be held at Lean Kanban
Read the Rest…